Online Job for All. Work from home computer.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Playing For The Bracelet...

The WSOP National Championship (learn more here).


I am tied for the chip lead with 99 other players for a WSOP Bracelet. Not just any WSOP Bracelet, a one-of-a-kind bracelet and a piece of WSOP history. This post is not a Ruth-like called shot -- or a Joe Namath guarantee. This is the only guarantee I will make: I am going to Las Vegas with every intention of winning this inaugural event. They say winning is everything, but it isn't about the money for me. Making history would be more important to me than the $300K for first place. Those who know me, know I would be more of a candidate for "infamous" than famous, but this is my chance.

How often does a lump like me have the chance to be famous?

Here is a look at the caliber of players I will be playing against:
(click on a player to learn more about them)
 
TOP 10 FAVORITES -- Chris Bell*  Blair Hinkle*
Andy Frankenberger  Brandon Adams  Dwyte Pilgrim
David Sands  Steve Zolotow*  Shannon Shorr
Chris Klodnicki  Captain Tom Franklin*
* denotes Bracelet Winner

OTHER TOP NOTABLES -- Bernard Lee - Ali Eslami - Curt Kohlberg
Allie Prescott - Allen Kessler - Steve Brecher - Tim West - Charles Moore
Doug Carli - Brett Richey - Todd Terry
 
CIRCUIT STANDOUTS -- Kyle Cartwright - Kurt Jewell - Huy Nguyen - Mstr Lynch
Brett Schwertley - Will Souther - Tuan Bi Lea - Kevin Calenzo - Pete Mavro - Brian Walsingham - Matthew Waxman - Justin Kruger - Bob Talbot - Jesse Bryant - Brent Keller - Matt Lawrence - Roland Israelashvili - Rob Georato - Michael Foster - James Anderson - Gabe Patgorski - Seneca Easley - Kevin Manley - Complete List

The field incldes two ladies. Traci Brown and La Sengphet.

Play begins May 27 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
My Ping in TotalPing.com