Online Job for All. Work from home computer.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Going Out Of Business?


As sad as it sounds, Scotty Clark has gone back to work. For nearly four years I have been grinding poker for a living, but all good things come to an end. If I had it all to do over again, maybe I wouldn't have spent $25K traveling the past three years. Maybe I wouldn't have done the charity events or that generous tipping thing. If I wanted to displace some blame, maybe I should blame those goofs downtown for shutting me out for a time. If I accepted some of the blame, maybe I shouldn't have walked off Phil Hellmuth's show, sassed the goofs downtown or spent so much time with my plain Jane. If I wanted to dismiss it as a series of bad breaks, I would cry about the Department of Justice, going O for 9 at WSOP-St. Louis, a huge downswing in December or the destruction of possibly the best poker room in the history of St. Louis. During the month of April, the WSOP was drawing record crowds at Harrah's St. Louis and Pinnacle decided to revamp their rewards program

The effects have been catastrophic; no more online poker and Lumiere Place is dead. To continue playing poker full-time, it will take a big score at the WSOP Circuit National Championship at the end of the month...

I began to train for a sales job with AT&T and just completed my training yesterday. AT&T is now delivering its service through new fiber optic lines. AT&T wireless high-speed internet surfs a dedicated line, not a shared broadband. AT&T’s U-verse allows you to record up to 4 shows at a time on a single DVR and storms never affect your connection. U-verse also offers you the most HD channels available, with a large on-demand library, multi-view for multi-channel viewing and the best picture.

AT&T is ranked #1 by J.D. Powers for “Best Residential TV service”.
SCOTTYS BLOG will continue on as it always has.

GO TO MY HOME PAGE NOW 2+2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
My Ping in TotalPing.com