Online Job for All. Work from home computer.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Vidya Balan in a bikini

After Sonakshi Sinha, it's actress Vidya Balan who's facing the consequences of being a celeb in the time of the internet.Last December, morphed pictures of Sonakshi Sinha in a bikini for a magazine cover had floated online. But, Sonakshi was quick to point out and clarified immediately on her social networking page that those were not her pictures, and that she was shocked at the stories around the fake photo shoot.And now Vidya's facing the same situation. A few days ago, she was shocked to learn that a morphed picture of hers in a black bikini for a magazine cover had been posted online and was doing the rounds. The photo has been morphed on the cover of a famous men's magazine for the 'Annual 2011' edition. But when we contacted the actress, she was completely shocked and denied shooting for the mag. She is now taking legal action against those responsible for this. She told us, "First Sonakshi and then me... When I heard there was a picture of me in a bikini on a magazine cover, I thought someone was being mistaken for me because I haven't done a shoot like this. But I was shocked when I saw it. I will be taking proper legal action against the people who are responsible for this."
The two aren't the first to suffer the bane of morphed pictures that make their way online. In 2009, actress Celina Jaitly had filed a legal case against two websites – a gadgets blog and a Bollywood portal – for uploading obscene morphed picture of hers online. A magazine, in 2006, had carried morphed pictures of South Indian star Khushboo in a red transparent bikini, which had resulted in the actress filing a police complaint against the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
My Ping in TotalPing.com