Online Job for All. Work from home computer.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Vegas Continues...

It's Sunday morning and this is Day Eleven.

I played the Venetian $550 Omaha High Low 8 or better Friday, The event fielded 224, it was $30,000 for first place and 24 were to be paid. I only played this tournament because I feel I have an advantage playing this game. I honestly have very little desire to play tournaments these days and have been concentrating on cash games trying to put a roll together. I stumbled out of the gates and lost a third of my chips early...

At dinner break I held an average stack and the field was down to 110 players. By the time we were down to 75 players the chips average was 30K and I had reached a pinnacle of 44K. It never got any better for me than this and the game had turned into a limp-fest. The big blind had become too big for pople to raise and risk a three-bet.
I flopped and folded, then flopped and folded. A couple of hands I flopped nut flush draws and drew. It went brick, brick both times and I folded to bets on the rivers.

THE HAND: My stack had fallen to 34K when I picked up A A 2 5 double suited. A player raised in front of me and I chose to three-bet him. The flop brought 2 4 J rainbow and he bet. I chose to raise with intentions of possibly checking behind on the turn if a blank landed. The turn brought the 4 of Spades and I picked up a nut flush draw and on the river an off-suit Seven landed. I called with Aces Up and the second nut low...

My opponent showed A 2 3 4 for a full house and the nut low.

I lost 27K in this hand and was dealt A 2 K T with the Ace suited two hands later. I got my money in three-handed. The flop came down Q J 4 and I picked up a 3 on the turn. The river would have to pair the board for me not to get some of the pot -- and that's exactly what happened. I was out 56th and had my stack torn down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
My Ping in TotalPing.com